May 3, 2014 - Out! Raleigh
- Stop by the ACLU of North Carolina's table on Fayetteville Street to learn about our work protecting and advancing LGBT rights - and how you can get involved!
- For more information, visit http://www.outraleigh.org/
May 21, 2014 - ACLU-NC Annual Meeting: Meet the Lawyers & Families Behind North Carolina's Marriage Equality Lawsuit
Featuring ACLU-NC Staff Members and Plaintiffs at the LGBT Center of Raleigh
- What: The ACLU of North Carolina has filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of six families challenging North Carolina’s bans on second parent adoption and marriage for same-sex couples. On May 21, some of the lawyers and plaintiffs in the case will be at the LGBT Center to talk about the lawsuit and recent developments in the push for marriage equality across the country and in North Carolina.
- When: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Where: LGBT Center of Raleigh, 324 South Harrington Street, Raleigh NC 27603
- Link for more information.