February 28, 2015 - 2015 Frank Porter Graham Awards Dinner
Chapel Hill, NC
- What: The ACLU-NC's annual ceremony to honor those who have helped defend and advance civil liberties in North Carolina.
- Who:This year's award recipients are Jim Grant (Frank Porter Graham Award), Mary Kent Whitaker (ACLU-NC Award), Marilyn Ozer and Bill Massengale (Paul Green Award), the nine courageous families who served as plaintiffs in two ACLU lawsuits that helped win the freedom to marry in North Carolina (Sharon Thompson Award), Josh McIntyre (Norman Smith Award). Read more about the award recipients here.
- Keynote speaker: ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero. Read his bio here.
- When: Saturday, February 28, 2015. Jazz reception, buffet dinner and open bar begins at 5 p.m. Awards presentation begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education. 100 Friday Center Drive, Chapel Hill, NC.
FPG HAS NOW SOLD OUT! Please contact the ACLU-NC at: (919) 834-3466 with any questions/concerns.